A Hobby

Hii! Good morning.
I talk about hobby this is Crochet, i have been making it since last year (2022), i had start is very difficult but now is entertaining.

What is the crochet? 
I think that is know majority but i talk about it. The crochet is weave art with wool. it use needle with form hook. they use experimental people name for stitches and i do not be still name. i do someday. :)

I have been during on strike my university and the winter. 

For my is very relaxing and cool.

i like very the crochet 

They do can making that some things (imagen of internet)



Clothing


Teddy or Amiguri




Comentarios

  1. This is a great hobby. I have a brother and some sisters who do this but unfortunately I never learned.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow your hobby is so cool! In this year I will start knitting because i left him for the little time that I had

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

My memorable meal