A photography.

Hiii! good morning 

Today i write about two photo. One Is take from south of Chile and Second Is from capital of Chile, both photo taken for my.

My one photo Is the south in "Puerto río tranquilo" of Aysén region. I was the Sumner on vacation. The january of 2020, Yes, a few months before the pandemic. It Very beutiful rivers, lakes and vegetation but in special Glaciers. It photo Is from when i went up the one. I was experience amazing and beutiful with my father. It was begin witch Treking for arrive,  when we arrives at Glacier, We were put climbing suit and crampons in the shoes. I remenber the cold and i was walk while leving the cold.
I was favorite part enter in glacier and i was take pure water. 
This Is experience beutiful, amanzing but Very cold. If they have opportunity take it. 

I have More beutiful phofo but i appear. 

Second photo Is one going out with my old friends, before that i were begin university. 







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Hobby

A country you would like to visit

My memorable meal