My memorable meal

My favorite food
I don't remember the exact moment but it is very special for me because it was my birthday food for a long time. 

I remember the lasagna, it was made by my mom for my birthday, when it was a child, She hates cook, in special at that time, I loved this food, always asked for it, but my mother she said, that a food special, It was also eaten on a special day. 
Then for a long time it was always celebrated. Even if it burned and my mother would get angry with the food I was the happiest child. 

Then came my brother, so there was less time and I also grew up and I no longer wanted to. 
Now the food is not memorable, those who accompany you are. 
I still love the lasagna bolognese, for its rich flavor of sauce, mass and cheese special but first I remember the love of my mother including if the lasagna is good or not. 

To add, I now understand because my mother hates cooking. I also hate cooking, I am better at tasting food like when I was a kid. 


It looks delicious especially if it has a lot of cheese

Comentarios

  1. That´s a great memory, Vale. I don´t eat meat so I eat lasagna with mushroom and aubergine. It´s still really tasty:)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Hobby

A country you would like to visit