My bestie

Hiiii!!!!, i talk today about my best friend.


My best friend is called Belen. I met her in the 4th grade of primary school. We were 9 years old. She was new to the school but we were not friends at first moment.

I like making friends and talking to people but I am very shy. On the other hand, my best friend is extroverted, happy, friendly and special, and was not afraid. 

It was only in 5th grade that we became friends because I helped her when she was sad. From there we became inseparable, with ups and downs.

At the beginning we discussed all today about the foolishness of children. As we were so contrary never agreed, Over time it decreased. Until the pandemic where he had a fight with another person and I did not defend her, we did not talk for a year, I thought we would never be friends again. 

Until last year, Where we arranged things and I apologized for my mistake. Now friendship is much better and more beautiful. 

We don't see each other as much as we used to, but we still love each other.

This is one of our outings, convinced me to eat deadly French fries (💀🍟) but they were delicious.

Other output.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Hobby

A country you would like to visit

My memorable meal