A holiday as a child

 Hiiiiii!!!!! Good monirng, today about my holiday.

I was ocurred holiday in two thousand twenty, You were traveled to the south. i and my father, yes, it was leaved father and daughter.

I had 15 age old, i was not child but if an adolesent girl who was always angry, i remenber today with  happiness and affected, it was traveled beautiful, colorful and relax.


List of things i liked.

1. First it was walkinged and lots of trekking, we went to an the beach, restaurant, cafetery and many other thing.

2. it colors is very beutiful, it is a palette with different shades of green, blue (From a calypso to a sea blue prussian) and earchy colours.

3. i like very the natural landscapes, so i did enjoy that with beautiful lakes, river  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Hobby

A country you would like to visit

My memorable meal