A country you would like to visit

Hiii!! Good morning, Today talk about the country and city l will like to visit, It is Praga city from the country Republic Checa, she is located in the center from Europe, Near germany and poland , I want vist since 16 age by my favorite book in the moment called "Daught of smoke and bone", it describe as magic, medieval and old city. I want vist always any country from Europe because your seniority, it very beautiful architecture and food typical. Praga it is one of oldest the city from Europe it is still preserved for it was not bombed in the world ward ll according to book and I searched in the internet. I can not many talk its history because I am not from there. This is the many reasons why I want to go. 

I would go with my mom because is teacher of history, she leaves never to place new, also it kill me if do not go together (Hahahahaa obviously joking) and finally if I can stay eternally on vacation in the city of my dreams I would but I comform with two weeks. Only with the imagen I see magic and amazing, I think in a book fantasy when I see her.

Photograf by Praga



Book cover at is located in Praga 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Hobby

My memorable meal