Hiii! good morning Today i write about two photo. One Is take from south of Chile and Second Is from capital of Chile, both photo taken for my. My one photo Is the south in "Puerto río tranquilo" of Aysén region. I was the Sumner on vacation. The january of 2020, Yes, a few months before the pandemic. It Very beutiful rivers, lakes and vegetation but in special Glaciers. It photo Is from when i went up the one. I was experience amazing and beutiful with my father. It was begin witch Treking for arrive, when we arrives at Glacier, We were put climbing suit and crampons in the shoes. I remenber the cold and i was walk while leving the cold. I was favorite part enter in glacier and i was take pure water. This Is experience beutiful, amanzing but Very cold. If they have opportunity take it. I have More beutiful phofo but i appear. Second photo Is one going out with my old friends, before that i were begin university.
My favorite food I don't remember the exact moment but it is very special for me because it was my birthday food for a long time. I remember the lasagna, it was made by my mom for my birthday, when it was a child, She hates cook, in special at that time, I loved this food, always asked for it, but my mother she said, that a food special, It was also eaten on a special day. Then for a long time it was always celebrated. Even if it burned and my mother would get angry with the food I was the happiest child. Then came my brother, so there was less time and I also grew up and I no longer wanted to. Now the food is not memorable, those who accompany you are. I still love the lasagna bolognese, for its rich flavor of sauce, mass and cheese special but first I remember the love of my mother including if the lasagna is good or not. To add, I now understand because my mother hates cooking. I also hate cooking, I am better at tasting food like when I was a kid....
Hiiiiii!!!!! Good monirng, today about my holiday. I was ocurred holiday in two thousand twenty, You were traveled to the south. i and my father, yes, it was leaved father and daughter. I had 15 age old, i was not child but if an adolesent girl who was always angry, i remenber today with happiness and affected, it was traveled beautiful, colorful and relax. List of things i liked. 1. First it was walkinged and lots of trekking, we went to an the beach, restaurant, cafetery and many other thing. 2. it colors is very beutiful, it is a palette with different shades of green, blue (From a calypso to a sea blue prussian) and earchy colours. 3. i like very the natural landscapes, so i did enjoy that with beautiful lakes, river
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario